NakedSnakekillerNakedSnakekiller

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Madness Elimination 5 Madness Elimination 5

Hmmm twas Good.

Your movie is good i just noticed a few things. Usually when a raving lunatic runs into a building shooting people, i dont know about everyone else but if i had a shot at taking him out while his back is turned there would be no time for anyother thought than pulling the trigger. NO HESITATION! I also noticed that some of the people didnt have guns or even hands and were still walking towards a man with a gun wtf retarded Guards!! lol still was well done and bitchin!!

MengoMango MengoMango

YOUR SICK YOU SICK FUCK YOUR FUCKING SICK!!! LOLZ

That is nuts and a half!!! Awesome!

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

Oh God OH god I think i just miscarried

That is by far the Stupidest Most Foul and Outragestly Brilliant thing i have ever seen like that was crazy and how the fuck did colin Mokary get involved in this it was Awesome!

School Madness School Madness

Ok man....

You have pissed me off beyond belief. 1.Ok man killing innocent people im not ok with that. 2.That dude if the people were smart like in a krinkels film your main character would have died so many times. 3.How did all the people get guns in a fucking school im pretty sure the check for those before they are allowed in the building. 4.How did the Zombies get there Jesus was not there like in a krinkels movie so why are there zombies.

Juiceball Juiceball

Freedom Fries.........

That was Awesome but riddle me this Why the Fuck Do AMERICANS call them freedom fries!? Its French Fries and French Toast!!!

P.S

Bogswallop responds:

=)

Rest in Peace Rest in Peace

Tear for a la dog!!!!

That was good but how dare thee killith thein dog that be smaller than a frog!!!! Good Though Keep it up Man!!!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

Yaaaaaaa!!!

That Was Awesome!!!

Life of an Emo Caveman Life of an Emo Caveman

Wha....wha....ah...what are you high!!!!!

I totally got all of those emo jokes That was Good but crapy all in one keep working and you'll be great!

Afitz105 responds:

lmao No I wasn't high I was deprived of sleep and made this at like 3am in the morning.

Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

Holy Crap That wqas great!!!

You sir are great keep this stuff up man!!!!!!!